- Reservations must be done through the reservation app available through Campus
- Each student will have a limit of 15 hours of reservation time a week
- You can make a maximum of 2 reservations a day
- The first two tables near the entrance of the library, as well as the computer stand where the Datastream database is installed, are excluded from this service, as they don't require a reservation. (See map)
- There are four study spaces which can only be reserved exclusively by PhD and DBA students.
Madrid´s Campus library has 68 individual cubicles in the 2nd floor of the building.
Segovia´s Campus library offers 157 study locations. It is also possible to study in different locations as long as they are not reserved: Student Hub (1st floor next to the cloister), work rooms (3rd floor) and in the classrooms.