IE Library provides the Selective Dissemination of Information (SDI) service through Dialnet, a national collaborative information retrieval platform.
This service of Selective Dissemination of Information is available for all of our users. It enables the distribution of updated information to all the members of the IE Community who request it.
- Academic Journal Alerts: allow the user to select the academic journals and receive their tables of content every time a new issue joins Dialnet.
- Search Alerts: allow the user to create a search strategy and receive a periodic email with the new references that are available in Dialnet, according to their profile preferences.
- Selecting Universidad/Centro de Investigación under “Type of Institution”
- Picking IE Business School/ IE University under “Institution”
- For creating your account, you must introduce your institutional e-mail
Once registered, you will need to select journals or searches of your interest. Then, you will receive the alerts for the requested information in your mail:
- If the full text of the publication is subscribed by IE library, you will access it from these alerts (if you are off Campus you will need to login with your IE credentials).
- Otherwise, select the Article request option to begin the interlibrary loan process.
Watch our video tutorial on how to register and create alerts!