The authorized users are only permitted to print, store and copy articles from journals, chapter of books or partial records of databases, being those files always in a reasonable number with the object of research, teaching and study, without infringing the specific conditions of each license.
It is prohibited (general terms):
- Any use which contravenes the current law of Intellectual Property (R.D.L 1/1996 of 12th of April, reformed by the Law of 7th of July 23/2006) as well as the organic law of protection of information of personal character (organic law 15/1999, 13th December), and any other law which is applicable.
- The copying of entire magazines, electronic books or databases.
- To manipulate or alter any record, document or resource’s component, as well as the warnings and conditions of use of the same.
- The use of information for commercial or lucrative benefit.
- To carry out massive downloading of information beyond the limits established by the supplier.
The access to electronic resources implies the acceptance by all users the conditions of use, the user being responsible for any damage or detrimental that due of its breach of contract may cause.