- Reservations must be done through the reservation app.
- Each student will have a limit of 15 hours of reservation time a week.
- You can make a maximum of 2 reservations a day.
- The first two tables near the entrance of the library are excluded from this service, as they don't require a reservation. (See map)
- The computers stand where the Eikon and Bloomberg databases are installed, need to be requested by Researchers, PhD or DBA Students to the library by filling this form.
- There are four study spaces which can only be reserved exclusively by PhD and DBA students.
Madrid´s Campus library has 68 individual cubicles in the 2nd floor of the building.
Segovia´s Campus library offers 157 study locations. It is also possible to study in different locations as long as they are not reserved: Student Hub (1st floor next to the cloister), work rooms (3rd floor) and in the classrooms. There is a special space that can be used by PhD and DBA students.