1.- WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA?
INSTITUTO DE EMPRESA, S.L. (hereinafter, IE).
- NIF: B-82334319
- Registered Office: C/ María de Molina 13, Madrid (España)
2.- INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
3.- OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE PERSONAL DATA.
Data requested in the forms of the Web are in general mandatory in order to meet the stated purposes (unless, in the required field specified otherwise). Therefore, if not provided or provided incorrectly, the service/demand required may imply the inability to provide such services, being only able to visualize freely the content of the Website.
4.- WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER BE PROCESSED AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by IE, according to the following purposes:
- Provide you with information about relevant news related to IE´s Library.
- Manage access and reception of IE´s Library services.
The User's data will be kept by IE during a period necessary to comply with the aforementioned purposes or until the data subject objects or revokes the consents granted.
5.- WHAT USER DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
IE, depending on the request made through the website or through any other means, may process the following categories of user data.
- Identifying data.
- Contact information.
- Academic and professional data.
6.- WHICH IS THE LAWFULNESS OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The processing of User data by IE for the aforementioned purposes is based on the performance of the contractual relationship between IE and the Student under the signed admission contract.
Likewise, if your data were to be processed for other purposes, the processing will be based on the consent given and can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processings carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent. So, if the User revokes only one of them, it won’t affect the others.
7.- TO WHOM WILL WE COMMUNICATE THE USER'S DATA?
Your personal data may only be disclosed to companies of the IE Group, as well as to service providers of IE, only for the aforementioned purposes.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, being duly legitimated international data transfers.
8.- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
- Guarantees he/she is over 16 years of age and the data he/she provides to IE is true, exact, complete and updated. In this sense, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data he / she communicates and will provide updated information, in a way that responds to his / her actual situation.
- Guarantees you have informed third persons whose data is provided, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. You also guarantee you have obtained his/her authorization to provide their data to IE for the purposes indicated.
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for direct or indirect damages which may be caused to IE or to third parties.
9.- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to email@example.com enclosing a photocopy of your identity document, to:
- Withdraw the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether IE is processing personal data related to the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected in the first place.
- Obtain from IE the restriction of the processing of the data, if any of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulation is fulfilled.
- Request the portability of your data.
Likewise, data subject may lodge a complaint to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if he/she considers IE has violated the rights which are recognized in the applicable data protection regulation.
However, the above mentioned, the data subject may contact the data protection officer of IE, whose contact details are:DataPrivacyOffice@ie.edu.
10.- SECURITY MEASURES.
The User's data will be processed at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulation, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.