- Reservations shoud be made through the reservation app.
- Each student can reserve a study space for up to 15 hours a week.
- Each student can make a maximum of 2 reservations a day.
- The first two tables by the front entrance are excluded from this service, no reservation is required to use these tables. (See map)
- There are 4 study spaces reserved exclusively for PhD and DBA students.
- Eikon and Bloomberg terminals can be reserved by researchers, PhD and DBA Students by filling this form
IE Library Madrid Campus also offers 68 individual study spaces for quiet study in the 2nd floor of the building (2 reserved exclusively for PhD and DBA students).
IE Library Segovia Campus offers 157 study spaces. It is also possible to study in other locations as long as they are not reserved: Student Hub (1st floor, next to the cloister), work rooms (3rd floor) and in the classrooms. There is a reserved space for PhD and DBA students.